Thursday, January 25, 2007

Promises, promises

The run up to the new media exam has already started in class and online, with L6 students having set up blogs. For the past three years I've researched alongside students (blogging for the last two), guiding them as to what they should be looking out for and encouraging them to stick with their own research, and this year will be no exception.

My original plan was to set up a new blog on our server (we got full control over the hosting of the site last June) but then Blogger came out of beta and I fancied giving it a go. And it's easier than moving everything.

Here's the but>>> But, I've got loads on the go at the moment and I know I need some motivation so here's a promise to my L6 class: I'll post everyday (or the equivalent) between now and the exams. Question is, keen L6 class, will you match it?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Free Counters